While many companies tout the benefits of using a skin care cream, not many are able to provide one that actually nourishes and heals your skin. In fact, the opposite is often true. Many skin care creams contain ingredients that are banned in most foreign countries due to their dangerous and harmful properties.
To truly benefit your skin, you need more than a skin care moisturizer cream. You must not just simply moisturize it, you must also feed and nourish it by providing nutrients both internally and topically. Even that is just not enough, why would you simply provide it with nutrients if you are also simultaneously applying harsh chemicals and ingredients that suffocate and kill your skin?
The answer then is in knowing which ingredients should be in your skin care cream and which ones should never be applied to your skin. Your skin is a vital organ, and therefore your skin care moisturizer cream should be all natural and contain ingredients to nourish your skin as well as moisturize it.
Ingredients that Never Should Be Applied to Your Skin
While environmental toxins and heavy metals can be a root cause in many skin disorders, these can usually be cleared up with the use of a cleansing program. However, most skin care issues are not caused by bad diet, health issues, or environmental sources. Many skin care problems are caused simply by the application Derma Prime Plus of an ineffective skin care cream that contain ingredients that are harmful in the long run.
Being aware of these ingredients can aid you greatly in selecting a skin care moisturizer cream that will be effective in improving the health and appearance of your skin. Here are a few that should be avoided in any skin care moisturizer cream.
1. Mineral Oil – This is a byproduct of the petroleum industry. It is actually just a fancy way of saying hydrogenated gasoline. Have you read the labels on the gas pumps lately? Do not inhale fumes, can cause cancer and birth defects. And people today are applying mineral oil, petrolatum, and paraffin wax, the other fancy names of this product, as if it is the latest skin care miracle. The truth is it is like wrapping your skin in plastic. A skin care moisturizer cream must allow your skin to breath. Ingredients like mineral oil simply suffocate your skin cells and clogs up your pores. It is even banned in Europe.
2. Dioxane – This is a synthetic derivative of coconut. This carcinogenic chemical is added to many skin care creams. It can literally kill your skin and eventually lead to cancer. And people pay good money to slather it on.
3. Fragrances – It’s nice if a product smells nice. However, synthetic perfumes contain chemicals such as PBA’s that are known to cause disease. Fragrances are usually petroleum based and can cause dizziness, rashes, respiratory problems, vomiting, skin irritation, and multiple skin problems. If you are looking to a skin care cream to make you smell nice, look elsewhere. Many of the preservatives and scent enhancers found in fragrances are known to cause birth defects, reproductive problems, and cancers.
4. Parabens – It doesn’t matter what prefix you place on this ingredient, all parabens are bad. They may make the moisturizing products last on the store shelves indefinitely, but they do just the opposite to your skin. Talk about fast track aging. They also interfere with the body’s hormonal balance and adversely affect the adrenal system and brain.
5. Alcohols – alcohol and skin care moisturizer cream should not be used in the same sentence. Alcohol removes moisture from the skin. Not only do they remove moisture, but most aren’t even safe. You should avoid ethanol, ethyl, methanol, benzyl and isopropyl alcohol. These are often derived from gasoline and other fuel source gases. If you wouldn’t expose yourself to inhaling gasoline and natural gas, then why would you want it in a skin care cream. They strip away the skins natural defenses and leave it open to diseases and infections.